1 Flares 1 Flares ×
Focus Magazine is Ireland’s leading magazine on global development issues and is produced and edited by one of our Comhlámh member groups, it reflects the range of interests and hot topics being discussed by our members.
The latest edition just arrived back form the printers. Here’s a list of the range of content covered:
- A photographer shares her experiences of using her art form alongside community development.
- Brian Hughes chats about his journey towards the Global Citizen Award.
- We recap an exhibition documenting the Rossport struggle against Shell.
- An analysis of how poverty, migration, poor labour standards and HIV are all linked up in a negative spiral in Southern Africa.
- One year on we hook up with the organisers of the Kinsale Road protests.
- Over 100,000 people still remain displaced in Gaza after the onslaught of Protective Edge.
- And a look at the recent challenging events in Greece.
Why not browse through our back issues and see if you want to contribute.