Date: September 15th – 17th 2017.
Location: Eolas Soileir, Wellington, Co Wexford
The course will cover the following:
- Opportunity to meet other returned volunteers in an inspirational space;
- Discussions on next steps and your potential role in the ‘bigger picture’ of change-making and wave-riding;
- Preparing for an Action Project – putting your experience and skills into practice for change-making at home.
What we hope you get out of it:
– Space for exchange and reflection on international volunteering and your role as a multiplier for global justice on returning to Ireland;
– Recognition for your participation in the course through the Global Citizen Award;
– Thematic skills training including project planning, media skills, ethical communications;
– Opportunity to practically put these skills into practice through an Action Project.
You are welcome to participate if:
– You have served as a volunteer in a global south country
– You are interested to be involved in promoting global justice
– You are willing to share with others from different backgrounds
-You are willing to carry out an action project as a result of participation in the course.
The places for the training are limited to 15.
Please fill out the online application form by Monday 31st July.
We will let people know if they have a place by Wednesday 9th August.
Comhlámh members €30; Non-members €50, people seeking asylum or with refugee status/leave to remain €1.
All expenses for all accommodation and food will be covered for you.
Please fill out this application below by 31st July.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me: [email protected]
Looking forward to your application!
Gráinne and the Comhlámh team